Shaving Tips 101
Obviously, shaving and waxing are things that need to be taken into consideration when planning for your sunless session. Keep in mind both of these forms of hair removal are considered exfoliation, so clearly, you will want to be sure to complete these processes PRIOR to your spray. But what about shaving AFTER your sunless sesh??
When shaving AFTER your session, keep these things in mind:
- Always use a brand new razor
- You’ll eliminate pull on your skin that could end up in slight removal of your color
- Avoid moisture strips on the razor if possible *those little white lines above your blades
- It’s just more thing that can “drag” along your skin and create lines within your faux glow
- Use as little pressure as possible
- Being gentle will keep from creating too much exfoliation, resulting in losing less of your tan overall
- Products matter
- Be sure to avoid anything with parabens or sulfates in them, and avoid creams. oil free moisturizing body wash is best.
- NO waxing after your tan
- If you love a good wax or sugar sesh, we hear you! But PLEASE don’t do that AFTER your session with us. That’s a sure fire way to strip that tan right off. If you must, do it 2-3 days PRIOR to your sunless appointment.
Taking these tips into consideration when scheduling your tan will help you elongate the life your tan, therefore making you a happier camper – longer!